Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012

3:AM thoughts

When people ask me what I want in life I don´t know what to answer, to be honest, I don´t want anything anymore. 
I gave up on life age 13. 5 years passed. 
Do you think I can actually shake myself and say "Everything´s alright. Life´s good!" without knowing I´m lying to myself? No. I´d feel bad. 
I´d feel really shit lying to myself about a "good life" after all the suicide attempts and downs. 
I know it´s never been perfect. Never expected it to be. It´s never going to be what we want it to be. It´s what it is and there´s nothing to do about that.
I don´t want to go to college anymore. I don´t want to work.
I know I´ll never be able to have a career. Why do I have to work on it then?
I wake up depressed day after day for my whole life.
What is it all for? I´ll die young and lonely anyway.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen