Montag, 26. März 2012

iScar

There's a scar on my right eyelid.
Its birthday is june 28th 2011 and there are 2 stories about it.
Story A: My dressers door was open, I wanted to pick up a sock, overseen the door, banged it with my head, boom, eyelid cracked open.
Story B: I took too many pills, was tired at almost midnight, found a blade, thought it was attractive, cut my wrist open, passed out and while falling down cut my eyelid open with the blade. Woke up in cold sweat, gittering and covered in blood, told myself it's all just a hallucination, cleaned the bathroom, realized the eyelid opens up and I can look at my own flesh, woke parents up, was driven to the hospital to get 3 stitches.


Both stories are known, one to my family and the doctors, one to my friends.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen