Samstag, 7. April 2012

Parents

Heya, 
so today everyone was like "hey, Kitty, make some warm sandwiches" and I didn´t even fucking mind since I´m on my holidays and have nothing else to do. (Not even sorry for starting off by cursing, I´m damn fucking mad, kay). Then the person who´s called "biological mother" requested some tea and I turned on the kettle. Do you guys know these Brita water filters? (look: http://images.ethicalsuperstore.com/images/80480%20-%20Marella%20CoolWater%20Filter%20Jug%20White.jpg ) so I boiled a little more water into the kettle because I thought there wasn´t enough for 2 cups. While that the sandwich-maker was still busy with my bro´s sandwiches. DURING the boiling of water the top part, the lid of the filter fell off and created a huge mess, water was all over the connector which connected the microwave, kettle and sandwich-maker. So yah, our whole electricity went down. I yelled through the whole fucking apartment for help because, HELLA, everyone knows what happens when electricity meets water!
Very long story shorter: everyone yelled at everyone first, then I found out the lid actually BROKE OFF, my parents said it´s my fault and said I did it on purpose just like I always do and everything I do turns out shit anyway and that I´m a disappointment, then all of the sudden it was my brothers fault as well even though NO ONE was at the kitchen at the time I´ve been there, then the discussion somehow got to paying for the apartment and all the fine things like that and my mum tried to beat me up. Held that hoe´s arms and she slapped me anyway. I bet she´ll complain about arm pain for the next days. Warned you, slut. Told you to NOT fucking touch me. I have strong hands and a little bonus called nails. If you´re in pain, good. Hope it hurts for an extra long time.
TO SUM IT UP A LITTLE BETTER: there´s no fucking sense of discussing with my parents because they don´t accept their failure and when they notice they´re very wrong they try to slap you.

A little part of the convo:
"Me: the lid fucking broke off and this could happen to you as well but it happened to me, so don´t blame me!
Dad: Your life is damn broken and that only can happen to idiots like you!!"

Hope you now know what I have to deal with every day.

I could cry because the way they treat me is unfair but I also could cry laughing about the stupidity going out from their side. 

It´s hilarious because these people are the ones who should raise me, I was raised by my granddad and right now I´m damn fucking happy that he´s dead and can´t see the shit going on here.

Thank you, granddad, thank you, grandma. I´m on the fair side of life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen